Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, August 10, 2012

Why did I switch hosts again?

I first started out on tumblr, then moved to blogger for a while. At the time, blogger didn't have the functionality i was looking for so I switch back to tumblr. I created another tumblr account so I could get all the functionality I wanted, but it never worked out, I didn't post much there, no one really visited it, and I pretty much stopped posting to my funnies blog (kjg.tumblr.com) due to me having to manage two tumblr accounts and it was a pain logging in and out of them both.

I also did some studding up on how to use blogger and to get the most out it and also went through some  website coding courses online so I can make the blog look a lot better from what it once was.

I hope you guys forgive me in switching hosts so much. I have made a decision that I'm staying on blogger from now on and I won't be moving anymore, unless blogger randomly shuts down, which I don't see happening anytime soon.

Best,
NFSKJG

2 comments. Add a comment:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Dan, I'll be working hard to maintain the blog and to keep you guys always interested. Did you see the Affiliates page ;)

      Delete

Drop Your Comments And Questions Below.