Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A new, sexy look

  I have been working all day on making this place look a bit better in terms of design. It's a complete NFS: World theme I threw together starting early this morning. Almost 11 hours straight was put into this and I am still not finished completely. I'm working on rebuilding the side bar to the right to fit better with more cool stuff. I'm also working on a featured slider, but don't know if it would really work here as it would take up a lot of space so I might just end up scraping it.

Now what I want you guys to do for me is to take a good look at everything here and please give me some feedback on what I can do to improve the blog. I want to hear from you now.

2 comments. Add a comment:

  1. Looks great, can't wait to see what you have planned for the side there.
    One question though, what are the things at the top? The words with numbers next to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit: Oh, they are your labels and how many posts share the same label. -JS

    ReplyDelete

Drop Your Comments And Questions Below.