Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 14, 2012

Newest design - S15 Red Sox Edition

  This was not as easy a design as I though when I first started. I actually thought I could also do the twin socks on the side, but believe it or not, the whole 'B' took all 31 vinyl slots because I wanted to outline it as well in white. The two tails on the top and the bottom of the 'B' took nearly forever to figure out.

Here is a small breakdown of the design, didn't show everything though. As always, click a image to enlarge it. Next project, a New York Yanks Design. Should be fun!

2 comments. Add a comment:

  1. Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the Yanks design (fave team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished the Yankees design. Will post it today for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Drop Your Comments And Questions Below.