Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I finally got me some Speedboost

My holiday bonus came in yesterday and with some of it I got me some speedboost. I have no other way of getting it because EA doesn't except my credit card and I don't feel the need to shop online so I went to the store and got me 4 EA game cards:

I could have gotten 32,000 SB if I wanted to with the origin package (20.50$), but the Top up made me say no (two free cars - Bentley Continental Jugg and the BMW 3.0 CSL GR.5) I got 17,500 SB in total when Topping up and 8000 from the Origin deal (25,000 in total)
Can you guess what my first car I bought was? You got it, the Hummer H1. I wanted the Raptor, but the jinngles and the size made me want it more. IT'S A BEAST in pursuits! I mean it's so heavy you don't need Juggernaut at all.
I did a somewhat quick run in it and my gosh I probably would have went on forever. Next time I will remember to take some video on it. Guys, if you want a great heavy TE/pursuit car this has got to be one of the heaviest!
Here was the outcome (from heat 1 to 5):
Click to enlarge

0 comments. Add a comment:

Post a Comment

Drop Your Comments And Questions Below.