Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, February 15, 2013

My New Baby - Porsche 914-6 GT (King?)

Let's see, The Porsche 914-6 GT was released on February 6th, 2013 for 4,100 SpeedBoost. It is currently the most expensive base B class car so far. It comes with Amerikon Speedsystems Tuned  Parts. It's stats are: Top 563 - Accel 679 - Handle 549 - Overall 597.
Is it worth it? YES! Why?

Well, it took on a Lambo Roadster and a Lotus Evora and beaten them. They even used Powerups, I didn't need too.
I heard from some people, "It can keep up with some A class kings like Nismo R-34 and Porsche 997 GT2" even lightly parted.
Keep in mind I just got the car yesterday and am still learning about the car.


A quick search on Youtube make me want to upgrade the 914-6 GT all the way with ultra parts. Maybe get a second one to troll around in B class.
A stock 914-6 GT against a parted MR-2:


I think this one is lightly parted as what was said by the video's creator:
Porsche 914-6 GT VS GT2 997

1 comments. Add a comment:

  1. It is what it always is: older cars get great performance...

    ReplyDelete

Drop Your Comments And Questions Below.